Sassicaia is our new 2 bedroom guest house located on the first floor of a restored tobacco house from the 17th century.
The master bedroom is the converted tobacco drying room with a beautiful sunset view complete with a grand view of the sunflowers. The window in the master bedroom overlooks a spectacular view of Umbria and Tuscany.
The interior of the the house is designed to reflect the love of wine with barrique tables and details from the world of wine.
It also reflects the our passion for Jazz.
The casita includes a large porch with a BBQ, outdoor sofa and dining area. Included are 2 bathrooms, kitchen and dining area with a fireplace.
- Satellite TV
WI-FI AND FULL AC
Massage on request
24HR CONCIERGE AVAILABLE BY VIBER, WHATS AP, TEL.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES ON REQUEST
- Access to a chef for all meals. Children aged 6 to 10 pay half price. Meals for children under 6 are free. Liquors and wine not included. Ingredients are primarily organic and mostly farmed Fontanaro Farm.
- Access to a full wine cellar hand picked by a Sommelier
- Cooking classes, Bread cooking class
- Private wine tour with a professional Sommelier and wine school
- Transfer to and from any airport or train station
- Rental car facilities or vans delivered directly to the property
- Guided tours of the best of Umbria and Tuscany (special for food, wine, and cultural cities).
- Spa Amenities, massage , manicure, pedicure and facials at the swimming pool or at your guest house. To be booked 24 hours in advance.
- Horse riding